Search for atmospheres
You’re camping in the Yellowstone Backcountry Everyone is asleep but you can’t pull yourself away from looking at the crystal clear Milky Way. While listening to the wolves howl and the bugle of the elk, your heart is so full and wonder if life can get any better than this.
Comments for "Yellowstone Backcountry"
License details for "Yellowstone Backcountry"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Elk call by Hyperionn from http://freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Tumbling Creek by Sarah Burkeen +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)