Search for atmospheres
Snow Snow Snow White White White
In physical geography, tundra (/ˈtʌndrə, ˈtʊn-/) is a type of biome where the tree growth is hindered by low temperatures and short growing seasons. The term tundra comes through Russian тундра (tûndra) from the Kildin Sami word тӯндар (tūndâr) meaning "uplands", "treeless mountain tract". Tundra vegetation is composed of dwarf shrubs, sedges and grasses, mosses, and lichens. Scattered trees grow in some tundra regions. The ecotone (or ecological boundary region) between the tundra and the forest is known as the tree line or timberline.
Comments for "Wilderness (Snowy)"
License details for "Wilderness (Snowy)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tree Creaking in the Wind by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Stream by Flame +)
- Footsteps in the snow 2 by http://freesound.org/people/Ryding/sounds/94326/ +)
- Footsteps in the snow by http://freesound.org/people/Ryding/sounds/94335/ +)
- Countryside Winter Evening by pcaeldries from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Battle Drums by TroisNyxEtienne +)
- forochel by turbine +)
- Blizzards by Vectormedia +)