Search for atmospheres
A cave hiding a terrible creature....
White Knobby's Cave
Inspired by an original Star Wars edge of the empire DnD campaign "The White Knobbys cave" is a vital atmosphere to play during their first encounter with the Knobby. A cave filled with endless hallways and akward wet sounds from the moister the beat has collected.
Comments for "White Knobby's Cave"
License details for "White Knobby's Cave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Lake Waves by Benboncan freesound.org +)
- creepy background pad by by alextundra - freesound.org +)
- crawling insects by http://soundbible.com/2113-Termites-and-Ants.html +)
- Creepy Reverse Swell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- scary impact by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Fox Screaming by michieldb from http://freesound.org +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license