Search for atmospheres
These sounds mocks the nightlife of Louisiana.
The Bayou at Night/ Swamp
In the South Land there's a city
Way down on the river
Where the women are very pretty
And all the men deliver
They got music
It's always playin'
Start in the day time, go all through the night
When you hear that music playin'
Hear what I'm saying, it make you feel alright
Grab somebody, come on down
Bring your paintbrush, we're paintin' the town
Honey, there's some sweetness goin' 'round
Catch it down in New Orleans
We got magic, good and bad
Make you happy or make you real sad
Get everything you want, lose what you had
Down here in New Orleans
Hey partner, don't be shy
Come on down here and give us a try
You wanna do some livin' before you die
Do it down in New Orleans
Stately homes and mansions
Of the Sugar Barons and the Cotton Kings
Rich people, poor people, all got dreams
Dreams do come true in New Orleans
Comments for "The Bayou at Night/ Swamp"
License details for "The Bayou at Night/ Swamp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Insect Ambience 2 by freesound.org +)
- frog_concert_and_crickets by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- water_splash by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- Light rain 2 by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in heaven by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Grasshopper long by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Sounds of night by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license