Search for atmospheres
Cool Stormy Summer Night
Stormy Summer night in Maine
It’s summer in the state of Maine. It’s after dusk and it’s thunder storming. The temperature is cool. You’re near a lake. The loons are calling, the crickets are chirping, and the cicadas are singing. You hear the lake waves splashing on shore as you drift off to sleep...
Comments for "Stormy Summer night in Maine"
License details for "Stormy Summer night in Maine"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Lake Waves by Benboncan freesound.org +)
- Canopy Rain by eardeer; https://freesound.org/s/426231/ +)
- Forest Rain by Fox Forrester +)
- loon on the lake by laurent +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Crickets at the Garden by Rantz +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder by Soundbible.com +)