Search for atmospheres
Ice Age (not to be confused with the movie)
Pleistocene/Ice Age Forest
Imagine you are a caveman 20,000 years ago, during the Paleolithic Ice Age. This is what a forest may have sounded like. An eagle flies and screeches above. Hyenas laugh, an elk bugles, a dire wolf howls, a big cat (maybe a sabertooth tiger or cave lion) growls, and the mighty woolly mammoth trumpets as you go on your hunting expedition. But these sounds mean that it’s not just the cold that bites....
Comments for "Pleistocene/Ice Age Forest"
License details for "Pleistocene/Ice Age Forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Hyena laugh by Collection from https://zvukipro.com/ +)
- Elephant by freesound.org +)
- Forest by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Canis Dirus by Robinhood76 +)
- Lion Snore by Timbre of the Freesound Project +)
- Eagle screech by Western Rivers.com +)
- Elk bugle 64 by zedge +)