Search for atmospheres
Rotating Night Cycle
This soundscape is meant to be adjusted with the time of the day in conjunction with Rotating Day Cycle to be opened in another tab for the overlap (http://wild-life.ambient-mixer.com/day-cycle). To use, play and mute the tracks from left to right as the day ages. Pair this up with Rotating Night Cycle to cycle continuously.
Sunrise-8am: Play Channel 1
8am-10am: Play Channels 1 & 2
10am-Noon: Play Channels 2, 3, & 4
Noon - 2pm: Play Channels 3, 4, 5, & 6
2pm - 4pm: Play Channels 5, 6, & 7
4pm - 6pm: Play Channels 6, 7, & 8
6pm - 8pm: Play Channel 8 on Day Cycle and Channel 1 on the Night Cycle.
8pm - 10pm: Play Channels 1, 2, & 3 on the Night Cycle.
10pm-Midnight: Play Channels 3, 4, & 5 on the Night Cycle.
Midnight - Sunrise: Play Channels 6, 7, & 8 on the Night Cycle.
Comments for "Night Cycle"
License details for "Night Cycle"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Frogs in night swamp by Bansemer from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets Warmup by CGEffex of the Freesound Project +)
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Owls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Owl_2 by inchadney from http://freesound.org +)
- Large bat colony by patchen from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license