Search for atmospheres
Small Fauna of the Fish Creek Trail
Fish Creek Trail 2 - Sm. Fauna
Track designed to be played alongside 'Fish Creek Trail 1'. This track includes sounds of small wildlife (birds, squirrels, insects, etc.) along the Fish Creek Trail in the San Juan range of the Rocky Mountains. #1 includes mountain stream sounds with winds through the aspen and spruce. #3 will include sounds of large fauna. All three are designed to be played together simultaneously.
Comments for "Fish Creek Trail 2 - Sm. Fauna"
License details for "Fish Creek Trail 2 - Sm. Fauna"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Squirrel Upset chirp by cognitu perceptu from https://www.freesound.org/people/cognito%20perceptu/sounds/18515/ +)
- single cricket by eircom from http://freesound.org +)
- Ground Squirrel by hoersturz +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Grasshopper Chirr by martats +)
- Great Horned Owl Hooting by Public Domain from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/great%20horned%20owl.html +)
- Fox trill by Setzilla from http://freesound.org +)
- squirrel by soundbible.com +)