Search for atmospheres
Large Fauna of the Fish Creek Trail
Fish Creek Trail 2 - Lg. Fauna
Track designed to be played alongside 'Fish Creek Trail 1'. This track includes sounds of larger wildlife (deer, elk, foxes, etc.) along the Fish Creek Trail in the San Juan range of the Rocky Mountains. #1 includes mountain stream sounds with winds through the aspen and spruce. #2 includes sounds of small fauna. All three are designed to be played together simultaneously.
Comments for "Fish Creek Trail 2 - Lg. Fauna"
License details for "Fish Creek Trail 2 - Lg. Fauna"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fox mating call by Benbojangles from http://freesound.org +)
- deer roar by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Elk bugle by freesound.org +)
- Elk call by Hyperionn from http://freesound.org +)
- deer roaring and grunting by Juan Carlos +)
- Fox Screaming by michieldb from http://freesound.org +)
- Elk Bellow by soundbible +)