Search for atmospheres
Rotating Day Cycle
This soundscape is meant to be adjusted with the time of the day in conjunction with Rotating Night Cycle to be opened in another tab for the overlap (http://wild-life.ambient-mixer.com/night-cycle). To use, play and mute the tracks from left to right as the day ages. Pair this up with Rotating Night Cycle to cycle continuously.
Sunrise-8am: Play Channel 1
8am-10am: Play Channels 1 & 2
10am-Noon: Play Channels 2, 3, & 4
Noon - 2pm: Play Channels 3, 4, 5, & 6
2pm - 4pm: Play Channels 5, 6, & 7
4pm - 6pm: Play Channels 6, 7, & 8
6pm - 8pm: Play Channel 8 on Day Cycle and Channel 1 on the Night Cycle.
8pm - 10pm: Play Channels 1, 2, & 3 on the Night Cycle.
10pm-Midnight: Play Channels 3, 4, & 5 on the Night Cycle.
Midnight - Sunrise: Play Channels 6, 7, & 8 on the Night Cycle.
Comments for "Day Cycle"
License details for "Day Cycle"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Sparrows in the Open by freesound.org +)
- Birdsong down a chimney by gurdonark from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds Massive by Massive Song +)
- Meadow Ambience by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Evening in the Forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Grasshopper long by www.soundsnap.com *)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license