Search for atmospheres
The birds of Sandcastle Beach with sounds of the ocean
Birds of Sandcastle Beach
Sit back on Moon Rock just off the shore of Sandcastle Beach and listen to the sounds of the weaves, seagulls, and the crows in the distance. Ignore the fact that many of them might be owned by witches or be cryptids by nature, just understand they sound beautiful during the day and take in the atmosphere of Sandcastle, California.
Several are missing. If you would like to add a decent egret, hawk, heron, or pelican sound I would be happy to add them. I just don't see them in the list. Thanks
Comments for "Birds of Sandcastle Beach"
License details for "Birds of Sandcastle Beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- crow call by Freesound.org +)
- Delta Wave by http://freesound.org +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Seagull Ambient 1 by Valve +)