Search for atmospheres
Camping at Night
A Small Moment to Yourself
My friends went to go fetch some more drinks from the car while I stayed behind to take care of the fire and the tents. At first, I felt bothered by their absence, but as I tend to the fire, the crackling of the flames and the chirping of the crickets around me became the only sounds I needed to hear.
I breathe in the crisp night air. I feel the cool breeze brush against my face. The stars twinkle in the sky above, and I gaze up at them. I’m sharing a moment with them. It was as if the whole world had stopped for a moment, just for me to take in the serene scenery around me.
As I sat there, watching the fire, I felt a sense of calm wash over me. I realised that sometimes, the best moments are the ones we have all to ourselves.
When my friends returned, I greeted them with a smile, feeling content and at peace with myself. And as we continued our night around the campfire, I knew that I would always treasure that small moment that truly felt like my own to experience.
Comments for "A Small Moment to Yourself"
License details for "A Small Moment to Yourself"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Owl single by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- Owls multiple by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Cuckoo by TMatboey from www.freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- fire 1 by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Grasshopper long by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Sounds of night by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license