Search for atmospheres
Sheltered in the Scottish Highlands
The sounds of light rainfall and a blustery wind above a sheltering tree. The bawling of Highland cattle and the bleeting of sheep can be heard off in the distance to the left, while the soft patter of rain can be heard by your right ear, pressed to the ground (I sleep on my right).
Comments for "Scottish Foothills"
License details for "Scottish Foothills"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- sussex woodland meadow birds by "veneer from http://freesounds.org +)
- Sheeps by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Mountain Wind Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Cows mooing by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license